On February 2nd, DATAlife participated as a speaker in the conference Financing and cooperative support organized by the Galician Association of Agri-Food Cooperatives (AGACA) in Santiago de Compostela.
This meeting revolved around two main objectives:
- Encourage agri-food cooperatives to maintain adequate balances and levels of financial structure, which is essential to address the business and social challenges that lie ahead
- To raise awareness of the system of public and private financing, as well as trends in legislation to promote the rural world, cooperativism and the social economy, and new opportunities for financial support in this area
To this end, they had various professionals who dealt with the following topics:
- Advance was made on investment support for business start-ups for farmers and young farmers, for business start-ups and small farm development under PEPAC 2023-2027
- The Field Notebook was discussed
- The Aprol program and the Bono Consolida were detailed
- Doubts were clarified about the aid for investments in the processing and marketing of agricultural products for the period 2023-2027
DATAlife offered an overview of what we are, encouraging the cooperatives present to enter the world of Artificial Intelligence and showed them the advantages of working with data.