Bioresources – Sustainability – Health
DIH DATAlife is the Digital Innovation Hub for Life Sciences in Galicia. Its main mission is to accelerate the digital transformation of the entities that are within its strategic sectors.
With data as the central axis, we help companies introduce disruptive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, High Performance Computing and Cybersecurity.
Through our services we facilitate access to financing, proofs of concept and connect supply and demand.
EDIH DATAlife project
Implementation of disruptive technologies in companies and public administration.
Creation of a multi-regional ecosystem for the digitalization of the agri-food sector.
DATAlife offers three typologies of services:
Training and awareness
With applications in all value chains:
- Estimation of food and agriculture production
- Forecast of phytosanitary treatments
- Improvement of traceability of fishing products
- Customised medical treatments
- Reduction of per capita health cost
- Reduction of environmental impact
- Information protection, data anonymisation
- Information screening in bibliographic repositories